Technology has sped up so rapidly in these modern times that often it feels like we are leaving skid marks every century so before we get to the list best epilators for women, let us take trip down memory lane.
Remember a while back when epilators looks like giant building blocks and were actually really effective weapons, to be used in case of alien invasions ( throwing or maiming ,hey don’t knock it till you try it). Your mom had an epilator that looked scary and when she used it on her legs she looked like she was giving birth or something. Mom then said, “We women have to suffer for beauty!”
So feeling brave because it was prom and you wanted amazingly smooth legs, you turned the machine of doom on and made a valiant pass along your leg. It felt amazing like soft snowflakes on the tip of your tongue, NOT! The tweezers pulled so hard you were convinced part of your bone marrow was removed with the fire from a thousand coals then bright spots danced merrily in front of your eyes as you succumbed to the pain and passed out, clearly not one of the best epilators for women.
Related Post: Womans Electric Shaver
Emjoi Ap-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer Head
- The Emjoi Ap-18 Emagine 72 Tweezer Head has three specialized functions.
- This epilator has the most tweezers in one tool in the epilator market, a total of 72 tweezers that is expertly constructed together for effective and efficient hair removal. The hair is removed so cleanly that smooth legs are promised for up to six weeks.
- Using ‘Silver Ion’ technology and ‘Glide technology’, the Emjoi Ap-18 provides a comfort with protection.
- The design is put together for ultimate care against painful shaving. The special functions gently stretch the skin making hair removal easier and faster. The Emjoi-18 also has two operating speeds to choose from.
- It is not cordless nor is it waterproof so its purpose is for dry shaving.
Braun SE7681 Silk-epil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator
The Braun SE7681 Silk-epil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator is a battery operated. This epilator can be used for wet or dry shaving and means it can obviously be used while you soak in a bubble bath or while you belt out Katy Perry in the shower.
- Full Recharge takes an hour and can perform optimally for 40 minutes.
- So if it can be used for wet shaving then it is 100% waterproof
- As this little dream tweezers hair, the other contraptions massage your skin for instant relief and comforting stimulation.
- Braun SE7681 has a flexible head that angles at 15 degrees for conforming to your every curve with ease.
- SoftLift Tips are meant for raising or lifting hair while shave
- ‘Smart Light’ technology provides light to see rogue hairs
- Five cap heads provide variant shave techniques
- This Braun has 40 super reliant tweezers
- Battery pack may need to be replaced periodically.
Philips HP6567/50 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator
The Philips HP6567/50 Satin Perfect Deluxe Epilator has 32 ceramic disks that are coarse so hairs can be removed more effortlessly at every pass. This marvel gets the job done relatively quiet in wet or dry conditions
- It rotates at a perfect angle for beautiful results
- The light is great for spotting stray hairs
- The Philips HP6567/50 has two settings for speed
- This epilator can cleaned by removing the head
- 40 minute peak operation obtained from 1 hour full charge
- Has useful shaving accessories
Okay, maybe your close encounters with the past epilators were not dramatic, good for you. Thanks to techno evolution, there are so many epilators that could get you decent results but few that will do it exceptionally. Shaving is also effective but there is definite risk involved, just with a flick of the wrist you could slice yourself and be left with an ugly scar. So why not avoid all the drama and invest in one of the best epilators for women, a worthy beauty tool.
Thanks for stopping by ShaverReview.com where we review the latest and best shavers for men and women.