The Braun electric shavers are a shaving dream and may simplify your morning routine exponentially, allowing you ample opportunity to hit the snooze button at least two more times. Stumbling into the bathroom, suffering with either a serious hangover or the aftermath of major insomnia, the last thing you want to do is take a razor to your face. That is a recipe for disaster and will probably result in looking like a bloody mess, classic Bruce Willis style in Die Hard (wrong place, wrong time).
The Braun series 7 is shaving evolution at its finest and with Braun’s newly designed electric shaving range, a shaving revolution is inevitable. This range is Braun’s finest, catering for all: both wet and dry shave enthusiasts as well as grooming perfectionists. There are variances in price range when it comes to Braun electric shavers and depending on your needs, the price will always be worthy to fit the shaving ability. The Braun series 7 790cc is the most recent Braun family member so it is the most modified and impressive hence it is also the pricier option.
Features of the Braun series 7 790cc
- This Braun electric shaver has the unique ability to replicate a close shave akin to an actual razor blade shave because of the exceptional triple action cutting system.
- The OptiFoil design allows for closer than close shave and also captures way more hair in one pass because there are two, one on each side of the shaver.
- There are 10,000 micro vibrations that pump through this Braun wonder courtesy of Pulsonic Technology producing faster results in the least amount of time.
- The shaving head “floats like a butterfly” however it thankfully does not “sting like a bee”. This specially designed head moves malleably and amenably with the contours of your face without missing a hair with the help of the ActiveLift middle trimmer.
- We are all different therefore we all have different needs. The Braun series 7 790cc makes an extra special effort to predict the different needs we may have by having 3 built in modes: Extra sensitive mode, Normal mode and Intensive mode.
- The trimmer is a precision instrument designed to cater to every facial hair need.
- The LCD of the Braun 790cc keeps you abreast of the status of the battery levels and the hygiene of your little friend.
- The Braun Series 7 is exceptionally comfortable shavers yet the Braun 790cc takes it up a notch. Not only is it suitable for sensitive skin, it also does a fine job on high accident zones such as the neck and jaw line.
- The comfy pad on the 790cc shaver makes for a secure grip to handle your business with ease like a breeze.
- Another brilliant timesaver that the Braun 790cc has that the Braun 760cc does not, is the ability to clean itself in lemony freshness (an anti-bacterial solution with an alcohol base) that activates at a touch of a button.
- The Clean & Renew System does the drying as well as lubricating and because it is portable, charges with its own charging doc.
- Unlike the other Braun Series 7 shavers that only do dry shaving, the Braun series 7 790cc is 100% waterproof, so needless to say it can be used for wet shaving and still very effective for dry shaving as well.
- The Braun series 7 790cc is a bit on the pricey side however it will be well worth the expense for first class results. The Braun Series 7 760cc is still a viable option though to the individual with a lighter wallet and it does get the job done quite nicely.
A word to the wise when using Braun electric shavers: Do not be too aggressive and press overly hard. A great tip is to pay attention to the heat of the head if it is too warm then you are pressing way too hard. Also remember to say “Yippee-ki-yay!” as you shave the hair away.