Your Philips Norelco Shaver has been you best friend until it started to betray you by cutting and nicking you every chance it gets. Now you have had enough, staring at your reflection after yet another ‘accident’ you say: “Shaver, you have failed my face!” You take the walk of mourning towards the box marked ‘junk’, reflecting on all the great shaves you had together and as you hesitate to toss you beloved shaver, you recognise that this parting will bring such sweet sorrow. What can you do to save your shaving relationship? Try replacing the head with the Norelco RQ10 Replacement Head.
The Philips Norelco Shaver has to have its head replaced every 12 months to perform optimally and the Norelco RQ10 Replacement Head is a great head to maximise the full potential of this top shaver unit. This head fits the Philips Norelco Shaver arcitec 1000 series.
Features of the Norelco RQ10 Replacement Head
- There are exactly three heads on this one replacement head which pivot and flex with a series of motions designed for supreme contact at every angle.
- Uses a Super Lift and Cut Technology. A dual blade system works to first lift then cut for your closest shave.
- Head is super easy to attach with a click system: click off and click on.
- These Triple-Track shaving heads cover more of your face, about 50% more, for a faster and more efficient shave better than ordinary heads.
- There is a Low Friction SkinGlide system in place that makes the shaving surface smoothly slide all along your skin for a tight shave with ease.
- Weighs in at about 5.6 ounces with product dimensions of 5.2 x 4.5 x 2.2 inches.
- To clean shaving head all you need do is rinse with water.
Step by Step Guide to Replacing the Head
- Before you can even think of changing your Philips Norelco Shaver, first thing you need to do is switch it off from the socket. You would not want to electrocute yourself even though you could somehow become a Meta-human capable of extra-ordinary feats or die a toasty death.
- Remove the old shaving head from the shaving unit correctly by pulling it up and off the shaver without slitting your wrists.
- Take your Norelco RQ10 Replacement Head carefully placing it down firmly onto the shaving unit until you hear a click. Remember there is only one way to attach the shaver if you do not hear the click then it is obviously not aligned correctly. The raised portion should be even with the top of the shaving unit slot. Also check out our brushes for shaving while your at it!
The Norelco RQ10 Replacement Head is a good way to keep your old and faithful ‘friend’ as good as new. Sometimes all you need is a makeover to totally transform the way you look and feel, same goes for your shaving unit with just a tweak you will transform it into a shaving wonder. Make all your shaving dreams come true… with just one click. Amazon.com has all the best shaving supplies you could ask for. So shop at the place with the lowest prices and fastest shipping!